Pet Friendly Policy
We are Pet Friendly to People friendly pets outside of Peak Holiday Periods of Easter Week and January holidays.
Family Cabins are available if bringing a dog, $20 surcharge applies to the booking. Note Studio Cabins are only available for smaller “lap” dogs.
The headland on Short Point to the north-east at the front of the Park is a great ‘leash-free’ area and dogs are allowed on the beach area whilst leashed. Once past any persons on the beach they are allowed to be let free.
We have agreed for you to bring your ‘people friendly’ pet to the Beach Cabins on the basis of the following rules:
- Dogs should be in good health and free from fleas. We recommend that pets be undergoing a tick treatment.
- Dogs are required to be on a leash at all times within the park.
- Dogs are to be supervised by their owners at all times and are not to be left unattended in the Cabin or Park for any reason. The local kennels in Pambula (Ph: 02 6495 6543) provide a day sitting service for guests use if required.
- Please provide your own bedding, laying mats, feeding bowls etc for your pet. Mats in the cabin are NOT to be used as laying mats.
- Dogs are not allowed on lounges, beds or carpeted areas in the cabins. We appreciate your dog being outside the cabin as much as possible.
- Please be aware of other guests’ comfort, especially when around BBQ areas.
- Remember not everyone adores dogs and some children may be afraid of animals
You are responsible for picking up and disposing of your dog’s waste in a sealed plastic bag and placed in rubbish bins.
- Dogs which are noisy, disruptive, aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests unfortunately cannot be allowed.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and indemnify Beach Cabins Merimbula, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their pet.
- When checking out, please ensure the cabin is clean and that any pet hair etc has been removed. Should you require; vacuum cleaners are available for your use from reception. Any evidence of pet hair on furniture or bedding will result in a minimum cleaning fee of $50.00.
Please remember as the pet owner, you are solely responsible to control and manage your pet. Failure to comply with the rules above may result you being asked to leave the Park, forfeiting all monies paid.
If you need assistance of a Vet, local numbers for Merimbula 02 6495 1261 and Pambula 02 6495 7873
Or want to pamper your pet you can call Local Merimbula Grooming 02 6495 2255.
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing time with your pet at Beach Cabins Merimbula and please contact us at reception if you have any questions.